Thursday, April 29, 2010

t minus not many hours left

Aaahh!! I'm so close to vacation I can taste it!!

I leave tomorrow right after work, zoom to my parents' house, clean my car with their shop vac, and then drive to PEI for the night. The next morning, DC, his mom and I will hop in the car bright and early and drive to TO. I have a list of things to finish tonight before I leave tomorrow, including:

Get nails done
Go for a 6 km run
Clean up apartment
Laundry
Iron (...groan..)
Finish packing
Watch Grey's Anatomy
Watch Private Practice

..those last two things are sort of optional.. I really should get to bed on time.. but let's face it.. I'm a woman obsessed!
Sun in your eyes there Eric?

I'm also supposed to do a BCF dvd workout tomorrow or Saturday.. but I don't think it's going to fit in.. so maybe during Grey's?! I don't know how people with kids get anything done.. honestly. Loving the kid-less life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment