Friday, June 25, 2010

tee-gee-eye-eff.

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Things are looking up. Wednesday's BCF session was RIDICULOUS (it poured, we were doing push ups in puddles and my socks were swimming), but it felt great and was exactly what I needed. Vegetables and water are a cure all and crawling in bed at 10pm is AMAZING.

I opened an RRSP yesterday (helloooo adulthood) and had a fantastic coffee date with a really good friend, and there are a bajillion sailors in town for the 100th year celebration of the Canadian Navy. Halifax's largest sewage treatment plant is finally working again (which I realize is a disgusting thing to blog about, but it was out of commission for 17 months.. which is absolutely frigging nasty), it is sunny, and I have a list of things I'd like to do this weekend (hopefully you'll see some photos here soon!!). I have a sweeeet job to do at work today and a fun lunch (homemade hummus.. mmm) and I need to get cracking!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment