Monday, June 28, 2010

adios, sammie.

I think I'm over Booty Camp.

It was a great experience, but I think I'm ready to move on to something new.

Last Wednesday, it was raining, and since class policy is they only cancel if there is thunder and lightning, I went. Obviously, I got soaked. I thought about taking a picture, but decided you probably wouldn't want to see that. I felt pretty hardcore, but it was miserable. I know I've said this before, but I am a huge baby when it comes to exercising in the rain - and I HATE the idea of getting good running sneakers wet. A piece of me dies if I even run through a puddle by accident. So I wore an old pair of sneakers, that I (sort of) didn't mind getting wet.

It was pouring again today. I had class tonight. I could not stomach the thought of getting that wet again...and subjecting the girls to the stink of my sneakers... because they were STILL wet today. So I threw the sneakers in the trash and skipped class.

Well, not totally - I attempted the Advanced class on the video. After the 6th push up variation I decided I was finished, and here I sit on my yoga mat. I think Billy Blanks needs to make a comeback, because I sort of wanted to punch Sammie in the face.

Plus, weigh in/measurement day is Wednesday... which I'm also skipping...in favor of some vino with my bestie. It served its purpose, and it was good while it lasted. Goodbye BCF!

No comments:

Post a Comment