Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday = success.

I did it.

I packed up my whole apartment today. It took me from 9am to 4pm (minus about an hour and a half of errands), but it is DONE. Holy cow I have a lot of stuff. I don't actually move until Monday, but I don't plan on physically moving tomorrow after the HALF MARATHON. It's in capitals because that's how I'm saying it in my head all the time. I'm pumped and also nervous because I feel (obviously) underprepared. Blogger is telling me "underprepared" is not a word. Hopefully I don't die.

The day started off with a lovely juicy peach.
Mmmm summer in my hand :)

THAT is a 700 mL Venti iced Americano, with three packages of cane sugar in it.
TALK ABOUT PRODUCTIVE BABY.


Goodbye little stoop.

Goodbye living room.

Goodbye bedroom.

Goodbye kitchen.

Goodbye stripper pole.

Goodbye bathroom.

Now, to iTunes to make a killer playlist.. and then to BED.

@ 9am tmrw send me lotz of nrg vibes plz kthanks bi

No comments:

Post a Comment