Wednesday, July 21, 2010

not what it seems.

I didn't run twice today. But I did run Monday and forgot to blog about it. So the first run was from Monday!

Stats
Time: 31:55
Length: ~5 km
Training plan: 5 km
Weather: Sunny!
Feeling: 5km?! No problem!!!

Stats
Time: 49:01
Length: ~8km
Training plan: 8km
Weather: high 20s, and humid!
Feeling: Bad leg cramps towards the end.. dehydrated?

I took a break around 14 mins, when I met up with some people I knew. This time though, I stopped my watch when I stopped to talk (and at crosswalks), so this is a legit time.

My legs cramped up really bad towards the end, so when I got home I took an "ice" bath (cold water, 12 ice cubes and 3 ice packs). It went much better than last time, this time I just jumped in and got it over with. I ran some errands afterwards, and they were still cramping. Hopefully sleep will fix it!

It occurred to me the other day that I don't remember the last time I was sick. The green monsters must be working! It's a sneaky way to get in 2-3 servings of fruits and veggies that I otherwise would struggle to eat (and most definitely not at breakfast!).

No comments:

Post a Comment