Saturday, March 6, 2010

excellent find!

I wore my running gear to Canadian Tire today, so that while I was waiting for my car oil to be changed, I could take off on a run.

I ran for about half of the time, and had to take my hat off because the sun was so warm!! LOVE it!

Stats
Time: 50 mins
Length: 5.3 km
Weather: 1-2 degrees C, SUNNY!!
Feeling: Loving the sun, legs were a little stiff

On the way out I passed Planet Organic Market on Quinpool. AN ORGANIC MARKET!! Awesome! Awesome, you know, if I made $100,000 a year. That stuff is expensive! I picked up some ginger root, a fair trade espresso dark chocolate bar (yumm) and some coconut oil for cooking. There was a woman with a little booth set up selling some sort of high antioxidant juice. Life lesson: Always ask before you put it in your mouth. That's what she said. I felt so gross after I tried it (that'swhatshesaid) that I actually thought for a second that I found something I was allergic to. I was self-assessing for symptoms of anaphylactic shock. I'm such a hypochondriac.

I raced home and cleaned my apartment, and then my mom came to visit after her shift. She's helping me (well, more like doing it for me.. ha) file my taxes and needed to pick up some paperwork. We had freshly baked banana bread (did you know you could make banana bread in a toaster oven?! who knew!) and tea and chatted. I like when she comes to visit because I feel like I have to clean, and then when she's gone my apartment is clean! After she left I made hummus and watched lots of Housewives. I love weekends.

Also, I saw an ad for Old Navy and it said you could build your own Supermodelquin online.. so I did!

The options for body types were, "athletic", "curvy", and "bootylicious". I laughed, and then chose "bootylicious". Gooood.

What do you think, does it look like me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment