Thursday, March 4, 2010

5.5km!!!

Woohooo!! I did 5.5km! I have no idea how long it took, and I walked some of it because my stupid pants kept falling down. I have this pair of Lululemon pants that I bought in a size 8 because I looked like a lumpy sausage in the size 6, but they appear to be a bit too big. I'm sorry for mooning you, Halifax.

Stats
Time: No clue
Length: 5.5 km
Weather: 0 degrees C, overcast, a few snowflakes
Feeling: Frustrated, but energetic

Once I got running and pushed through the "I'm GOING to DIE" phase, it was AWESOME!! Feeling the endorphin rush literally felt like coming home (no offense Mom! love you!). It was a familiar place, one where I was on top of the world and nothing could stop me (except for my slipping Lulus.. argh). I was actually smiling during the last block. I love liifeee

Lounging on the couch post-run!

P.S. The flowers I bought last Saturday still look great!! What a steal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment