Wednesday, September 15, 2010

water.

On the way home from work tonight it POURED. Like sudden HUGE drops that soak you to the skin in 5 seconds or less. Thankfully I was in my car, but it was coming down so fast my poor wipers couldn't even keep up. Then it stopped.

And THIS is why I've started carrying my camera around!

It's been a while since I've seen a rainbow this big :)

On another, water-related topic...

...guess who went SWIMMING tonight?? My mom and I, that's who (nothing like mother-daughter bonding over spandex and chlorine!). We went to the pool in our area that I used to work at as a lifeguard and swim instructor (way back in high school!). I used to swim competitively but I haven't been in a pool in about 8 months and to a practice in about a year and a half.. so tonight was nice and chill. And I'm happy to report my knees didn't hurt at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment