Wednesday, November 24, 2010

presents and bubblegum.

I'm Twenty Four. It has to be written with capitals because it seems so officially grown up. When I was in junior high I was convinced I was going to have my life figured out and be married and pregnant by now (HA!). Somehow I must not have accounted for university in that calculation?

My birthday was on Monday and it was wonderful. My mom and my brother and I went to a Greek restaurant for dinner and I came out stuffed and laughing. We always have a great time together. My dad called and sang "happy birthday" to my voicemail - he and I will have a date together when he gets home from work. I got some lovely presents and some baked goodies from my mom (which are half gone already.. ahem). It was a good day!

When I hit 22 I started forgetting how old I was. People would ask and I'd have to quickly do the math in my head because I couldn't remember. And also, this last year has been the fastest of my life, perhaps because I'm getting older, but maybe also because I spend so much of it staring at a screen.. not having internet at home is really making me realize how much time I've been wasting on the internet. It's crazy!

I don't want to make this post all about Glee again, but I gotta say.. there are two shows that reduce me to a sloppy mess and they are 1. Grey's Anatomy, and 2. Glee. Especially like last night when an episode consists of a dancing wedding and sappy, sappy vows. Disaster.

Aside: I now have 5 (FIVE) free passes for yoga classes that I'm hoarding for December and this 30 (31?) day yoga challenge. I'm excited!

I'm also excited for CHRISTMAS!!

WARNING: Don't click on the song below until you are fully prepared for a wonderful, bubblegum, butchered version of "Deck the Halls". By who else. My BFFs from Glee.



I'd better jet. Chair dancing at work with headphones on can only go so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment