Monday, August 31, 2009

moving day..

..is tomorrow!!! I pick up the keys tonight. So excited!!!

I was hanging out with some friends last night walking around the city, and I realized that the library is less than a kilometer away from my place. I am looking for things to do around here that don't cost money, because between my new (used) car payments and sweet apartment, this girl is going to have to learn how to stick to a budget.

Leaving my parents' house, and prior to that a 3 bedroom apartment, I'm losing a lot of storage space moving into a one bedroom. I've been googling like crazy, looking for (cheap) stylish ways to organize and store things in a small space. This site has some chic ideas for small apartments, as well as DIY projects and lots of photos to get me started.. http://www.unplggd.com/.

As soon as I'm in and set up, I'll be posting before-and-after shots of the space. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment