Thursday, February 19, 2009

completely unrelated topics.

  • My wonderful boyfriend bought me Lindt chocolates for Valentine's Day. I decided it would be nice if I took a few home to share with my brother and my mom. Tip of the Day: Lindt chocolates do not travel well in your coat pocket.

  • I hung out with some girls on Monday that I love dearly. We went to Starbucks and saw a movie.. and let me tell you, there is nothing like a vanilla soy latte, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and girl talk to get your week started off right. Thanks ladies!
  • Whatever happened to reusable diapers? They're still around, Sears even sells them. My mom used them for my brother and I, which was probably more a factor of cost than concern for the environment.. regardless.. thanks Mom! Relax guys, I'm not pregnant. I just love babies, a lot.
  • Remember Toploader's "Dancing in the Moonlight"? I was in the middle of junior high when this came out. In case you've never heard it, or feel the need to reminisce, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkmLEhFq44. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment