Thursday, January 20, 2011

rain rain go away..

This is from Wednesday's run.

Stats
Time: 6:30am. ~36 mins
Length: 3 miles
Weather: +5Cish
Feeling: Rain rain, go away...

I didn't eat anything before this run, and boy did I feel it. Running in the morning is great, because I'm done early, but not having anything in my tummy is a serious disadvantage.

My Caribbean dance class started up again! They were going to offer it twice a week, but unfortunately there's not enough interest. Boo. The class is hilarious - I like to pretend I'm a professional dancer. Except there's a mirror in the room, so once I catch a glimpse of myself, that fantasy is pretty much shot (ha!). But it is a lot of fun, and it's all women (and most of us are uncoordinated) so it's not scary at all. I literally have to prevent myself from ogling the instructor during every class though, because it should be illegal for someone to be able to move their hips like that. Talenttt

No comments:

Post a Comment