Wednesday, December 16, 2009

so here's a thought.

I've been telling people for years that I wanted a dozen children, and to have lots and lots of kids running around my house, and for chaos to rule the roost.

Lately, I have been rethinking that stance... I've been reading a lot of Mom blogs (believe it, there are tons of them out there!) and a lot of these women talk about the inability to keep a house clean with kids. I'm getting really used to having a neat apartment (most of the time!) and I don't know how I would deal with the mess that that many children would cause. Two, max three would be a tornado enough, I think... and then they could all have their friends over, and I'd still have a house full, but could send home the excess children at night time.

I also like the idea of living in a smaller house, mostly because there would be less to clean... but also because it would force me to not keep a lot of "stuff", and I'm not a hoarder.

Look at how cute this kitchen is!

http://tinyurl.com/ydt6t4w

So sweet. And oh, so organized :)

Also, I am totally coveting this washer/dryer set:

GORGEOUS. Give me a fireplace, a cat and some knitting... I am gettin' old.

No comments:

Post a Comment