Friday, November 13, 2009

thrift store grandmother.

I have started putting up some Christmas decorations, my first Christmas decorations for my first apartment! I am enjoying a quiet night at home tonight, knitting and drinking tea. I am truly in touch with my inner grandmother.

I found this incredible blog today written by a high school student named Jane, called "Sea of Shoes". She has exquisite and expensive taste for such a young woman, and has been featured in Vogue. I cannot get over her fantastic thrift store finds, and she manages to obtain high end designer shoes for ridiculously discounted prices. THIS is the kind of Sherlock I'd like to be!

Some examples of her finds:



This girl is beautiful! She was born for this industry!


http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/sea_of_shoes/

So tomorrow, I am thrift store shopping. I don't think I'll find any Prada or Balenciaga, but a girl can hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment