Friday, April 16, 2010

fooood.

Grocery shopping last night was brought to you by every healthy living food blog, ever.

So proud! And with that, I would like to introduce:


My first green monster EVER!

Actually, that's a lie. I tried making one a few months ago with my food processor (?!) and I was completely turned off. That is why, my friends, you should always use a BLENDER to blend things. Who would have thought?

Into the blender went:

2 tbsp flaxseed powder
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 banana
1 handful frozen fruit (strawberries, melon, pineapple)
1 cup unsweetened almond breeze

I'm a fan! The rumor mill says you can't taste the spinach, and it's true!! Plus, this recipe made two glasses, so there's breakfast for tomorrow too!

According to my training schedule, I'm supposed to do a BCF DVD workout tonight... but I'm not really feeling it. I'm feeling a movie, is what I'm feeling. So I think what I'm going to do is do the BCF workout tomorrow before my 6km run. The benefit of training on your own: you get to change your schedule around whenever you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment